Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Design Unique Signature Logo











About:

MOST WELCOME HERE!!! :)



Hello! I will design unique signature logo for your business

 


Check out my portfolio

http://bit.ly/2x9Ltus



In basic gig you will get: 

  • Colors of your choise
  • 1000px. jpg format 
  • 1000px. png format
  • Unlimited Revisions

In standard gig you will get:

  • 3 versions. 
  • colors of your choice
  • 2000px. jpg format 
  • 2000px. png format
  • Source file
  • 3D mock ups
  • Unlimited Revisions

In premium gig you will get:

  • 4 versions 
  • colors of your choice
  • 3000px. jpg format 
  • 3000px. png format
  • 3D Mock up
  • Source file Ai. eps. and pdf
  • Social Media Kit (Facebook, Twitter covers images & profile image and Letterhead)
  • Unlimited Revisions


I Can Design Also:

Watermark | Professional Logo Design | Modern Logo Design  | Unique | creative | hand drawn | feminine | signature |  custom logo | watercolor | versatile | minimalist | Business card | Stationery Design | Letterhead 

Thank you!



Ali







Reviews


:

Working with aliraza6686479 was very productive. He listened to our needs and help us come up with a great logo!!!! Thank you!!

:

Seller communicated with me every step of the way and was very accommodating to any changes that needed to be made. I would highly recommend and use again.... DaRudeBwoy

:

I had only a basic idea of what I wanted for a logo and that was what I what put in the description box. The Seller provided 3 logo options which were all perfect!

:

Ali, was EXCEPTIONAL. I received great service, timely service, and Ali went above and beyond. I would definitely recommend Ali and will be using services again. THANK YOU AGAIN ALI!!!

:

Was amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment