Monday, March 30, 2020

Design Vintage Branding Kit











About:

Hi there,


I am Graphicmaster76 and I am a Professional logo designer and here is my Gig of Vintage or badge designs


if you are looking a Vintage Logo for your Business.Then your are on Right Place.

i will design amazing vintage logo that will suite for your business.i do my work with Passion and always try to deliver satisfied and Unique work to my clients.



What i need to Start for your Branding Logo:



  • Details for your business
  • Logo Text

  • Tagline

  • Logo style (if you like any in my profile sample you can send it as)

  • Font Style (if any you have you can send)

  • etc.


What i deliver you:



  • Satisfied work
  • Unique Logo
  • Black and White color
  • Unlimited Revision
  • High Quality work
  • Money Back Guaranty


I do my work with passion and give important to buyers.

if you have any Question before order you can send me Message.I will response you As soon Possible.





I'm offering two more Packages for Super VIP Support 

One is in 45$ and the Second is in 60$. 


Order now and make most of this Vintage Retro Gig

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great! Great!

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

He did a great job.

:

graphicmaster was very quick, responded in timely fashion to any questions i had in mind and was a great help! Also love the unlimited modifications aspect of graphic masters work allowing them too perfect your vision and make it come to life.

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment