Monday, March 30, 2020

Create Mascot Logo Avatar Twitch Youtube Channel With My Art











About:

UPDATE  2019!

ONLY 1 BASIC PACKAGE AVALABLE PACKAGE



DELIVERY TIME!!!:

for now i set a new low price! 35$ for the avatar!



"PLEASE READ THIS DESCRIPTION"



Welcome to CHRIS DARKER´s AVATARS!



you have a channel? twitch? Web? or even a company that need a mascot that represent you?



this is your place!



(all logo art and avatar are original drawings from sketches)

-Asks before bidding to avoid cancelling





WARNING!

ASK BEFORE YOU BUY! THIS PACKAGE CANNOT BE CANCEL  

this is a my stronger package. include all the previous package, plus a full artwork illustration (check portafolio for more info)

Reviews


:

Very communicative made adjustments through the process, which he updated you on! Was better than what I was thinking of

:

I will no longer be searching for a design vendor. I have found my guy!! The work was amazing and he was very communicative! Ty!

:

Everything came out beautifully! Absolutely exceeded expectations in every way. Highly recommended for anyone that wants quality work done in a timely manner! Thanks for the hard work!

:

very easy to talk to and was always understanding and was over all a nice guy. got the job down to the letter. couldnt recommend a better artist right now. thanks a bunch chris

:

Was a little late on the order but he was super friendly, and gave me something better than I imagined! 10/10




No comments:

Post a Comment