Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Design An Original Retro Badge Logo











About:

Hello, my name is Jess and this is my Retro Vintage Logo Insignias gig, only on Fiverr.

**Beautiful Hand Crafted insignias that could be used for logos, stamps, labels, and much more. 

In the Basic Logo Pack You will Get:

-------------

- 1000x1000px PNG with transparent background

- 1000x1000px JPG with solid background

- Up to 2 modifications

- Delivery in less than 7 days

-------------



Why Should you Upgrade to Higher Packs
?

-------------

- Get Custom Logo Designs.

- Superior details and quality.

- Get editable Source Files.

- Get Unlimited Revisions & Satisfaction Guarantee.

-------------



Why choose Me?

----------

- Exclusive Seller with great track record

- High Quality

- Excellent Communication


- Creative and Original

----------



IMPORTANT: Custom Drawings / Complex Logo Designs require the Standard Pack or above, if you are in doubt please contact me before purchasing !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The process was so easy! Jess was so quick and responsive. I really didn’t know what I wanted but as soon as I got the first 2 revisions I knew what I wanted. She delivered!! So excited to use my new logo!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and generosity. Best, Jess.

Seller's Response:

I selected the premium package option from Jess. Worth it - very happy with my logo. Jess was a pro and did a fantastic job of managing the entire creative process. Communication and revisions were quick. Easy to work with. Glad I chose to trust my brand to Jess!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your amazingly kind feedback, you are a premium client and deserved no less. Best, Jess.

Seller's Response:

She was very thorough and did a great job with everything I asked for. She went above and beyond to give me different color samples until we were completely happy with the design.




No comments:

Post a Comment