Sunday, March 29, 2020

3 Unique Professional And Modern Logo Design











About:

We are offering a complete solution for Logo and Branding Design for your business, start up, product or even just personal blog.

No other Fiverr Seller here that can offer a SERVICE with UNLIMITED REVISION and 24 HOURS TURNAROUND TIME (for first delivery). 

So if you need any Professional and Modern Logo Design, then you are at the right place

Why choose us ?

  • 6200+ Satisfied Customer so far are the proof
  • Fast Response Time on Revisions and Inquiry
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Unique Design based on your need, no clipart or template
  • 24/7 friendly customer support service
  • One Solution for all your needs


Package Details :



BASIC
  • 3 Unique Professional and Modern Logo
  • Up to 3 times revision, HD output and Free Source File
  • One copyright of the logo you choose


STANDARD (RECOMMENDED)

  • 4 Unique Professional and Modern Design (recommended)
  • everything listed on Basic Package plus
  • unlimited revisions
  • more effort on doing the logo designs
  • 2 copyrights


PREMIUM (COMPLETE PACKAGE)
  • 5 Unique Professional and Modern Design (can include advanced /complex/mascott)
  • everything listed on Standard Package plus
  • 5 copyrights


Please let me know if you have any questions by contact me first.

Reviews


:

She is the best available on Fiverr for her design, understanding, patience and speed of delivery. Her creativity along with all this stands out totally. Will use her always.

:

Logo turned out very nice...seller was also quick to respond for my revisions..like 10 minutes....very happy and good value...thank you

:

He was great, seller did everything he said he would. Took my edits, implemented my suggestions and delivered my logo swiftly!

:

I got exactly what I requested for. The result matched the description and I received the logos within the time-frame I was quoted. Thanks very much for a great service. I will definitely recommend the seller's service. Very responsive. Excellent!!!

:

Thanks your work is always great!! You're one of the best at what you do with design and logo's !!




No comments:

Post a Comment