Friday, March 27, 2020

3 Business Logo Design











About:

Hello,



Welcome to my business logo design gig

 

If you’re looking for a professional logo? you are at the perfect place.

My name is Alyanraheel and I’m a professional graphic designer with over 10 years of experience. I have completed over 1k+ logos projects with a positive 5star review. I provide one of the most professional, modern and creative logo designs. From simple logos to the most complicated, I can take up the challenge. And all this is almost for nothing. If you order my gig, I will work hard until you get your dream branding.

 

My previous work: http://flic.kr/s/aHsksazGv2

 

What you will get from me:



  • 3 High-quality concepts
  • All files formats - Ai, eps, pdf, svg, psd, jpeg & .png (check my packages and extra)
  • Unlimited revisions until you’re satisfied
  • Extra fast delivery within 24hrs
  • Friendly and reliable communication
  • Full VIP support

 

Why choose me:



  • Sharp eye-catchy designs
  • 24/7 Support
  • Quality customer service, extraordinary value for money

 

If you have any question about this gig you can contact me anytime, 



What are you waiting? just

ORDER NOW!

 

Thanks,

Alyanraheel

Reviews


Seller's Response:

There's a reason why I keep coming back - this gig rocks! Always follows instructions and delivers on time every time with an amazing logo! Great job.

Seller's Response:

Very fast response time and made revisions as needed. We were extremely happy during the process and with our end result!

:

Always a pleasure working with this seller. Very talented and works hard until the customer is happy. Thank you for your work!

:

Thanks so much!

:

He over delivered on logo concepts initially which gave me the feeling he really wants to help! Besides that, he listened very well to what I am looking for and inplemented in very nicely into the logo, social media kit and stationary kit! very pleased with his work and cooperation. This is the second time i work with him and will definately do so in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment