Sunday, March 29, 2020

Design A Modern Minimalist Logo











About:

i will do professional 3D logo design for your business 

And Why choose me?

Because:

  • I carry out my client competitor research for the logo, then I start the design process.
  • I deliver Vector files that are required for printing in high resolution with transparent background.
  • I keep my clients updated with the progress, I listen to their needs while keeping the design creative and professional.
  • On time delivery, I make any changes as soon as possible.

3D logos require special attention and creative talent to get right. Some sellers use free and predesigned elements to create 3d logos that are not related to the business.

I make sure the 3D logo that I design represents the core values of your brand, and is directly related to your business.

I offer 3 packages. the details of which can be seen above in my gig, but if you need further clarification then just contact me any time :)

stationery includes : letterhead, folder, business card and anything else that you would like.

social media includes : profile pictures, banners for social media sites.

I will be happy to answer any of your questions :)

Regards.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the 2nd art work done up by this designer, good work nice work Thk u

Seller's Response:

Awesome Experience

Seller's Response:

Great service as always!

Seller's Response:

Really enjoyed working on this project

:

he made revisions right away and made me happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment