Saturday, March 28, 2020

Design An Artistic Minimalist Flat Logo











About:

Hello, My name is Muqeet Khan. I am from Pakistan a full-time Professional Graphic Designer with 5 years of commercial experience. 

Anyone can make a logo, but not everyone can design the right logo.

If you are looking for a Professional and Creative logo Designer, Then you are in the right place.



Don't Think Just Order !!!!!



Why me?



Minimalist / Flat / Modern / Business / Badge / Luxury / Vintage /Minimal / Unique / Custom / Signature /Mascot /Cartoon /Text / Icon / Hand Drawn Designs



  •  Unique Minimalist Concepts
  •  High-resolution JPG and PNG 
  •  Vector/source files available
  •  3D Mockup.
  •  Delivery time within 24 hours.
  •  Unlimited Revision for the premium package
  •  Fantastic customer support
  •  24/7 Service
  •  100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I think "designer786" nailed it, the logo grows on me. I did order from two other sellers, but non of those work was usable.

Seller's Response:

Cool design, not the font type I asked for but still enjoyed how it came out

:

Sorry but the font you were asking to use that was paid that's why I used a similar font.

:

Multiple revisions! Was very patience. Quick response. Thanks !

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment