Friday, March 27, 2020

Transform Your 2D Logo In Stunning 3D In Maximum 24 Hours











About:

I have 6 years of experience in this domain. I work on Fiverr since 2016 and I had finished more than 3000 orders. I have acquired a wealth of knowledge and skills working on different industries like night clubs, banking, small and medium businesses or food.

I will help you in getting a perfect combination between style, expression and quality, which will represent the success of your business!



I will transform your 2D logo in the 3D logo for your business, website, brand or just any use.



What I need:

    • A very clear logo (not blurry or drawings) in jpeg, png or ai format.


    You will receive:

      • 100% satisfaction

      • Customized designs
      • High resolution
      • JPEG and PNG format


      I do not:

        • If you have a very detailed logo message me before you place the order
        • I DON'T MAKE LOGOS FROM SCRATCH. I JUST TRANSFORM YOUR 2D LOGO!!!



           24x7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
        CHECK ALL MY PRICES AND EXTRAS

        ORDER NOW

        Reviews


        :

        Great experience to professional seller. Fast and precise! We will do bussiness again.

        :

        Seller provided me with great communication & fast work but the artwork itself was a bitt wobbly in the corners of the 3d render.

        :

        Awesome !

        :

        nice and quick!

        :

        great work




        No comments:

        Post a Comment