Sunday, March 29, 2020

Design Your Custom Church Logo











About:

Lets design a Modern, Custom Church (or ministry) Logo!



In this service, I offer a High Quality, yet Affordable, 100% Custom Logo, to help your Church stand out, and be relevant to the current culture.



I'll do the hard work of researching your Church, its Location, and Demographic to ensure your logo is completly custom for your unique enviroment!  I don't use templates and take pride in starting every logo from scratch.



I am a local youth pastor and graphic designer based in QLD, Australia.  I am in the thick of Church life and understand the real needs of a Church!  That is why you should choose this gig, over some of the other Church Logo Gigs being offered. 



Whether you are a brand new Church plant or an existing Church looking to update your Logo... I want to help!



guarantee High Quality Work and won't stop until your happy with the result!



This is not an automated or impersonal service, if you have ideas I'd like to hear your input, I take each Churches needs seriously!



Thanks for ordering your New Church Logo, I look forward to getting to know how I can best serve your Church!



Cheers!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the 2nd gig kierancarlos has done for us. Perfect again! He's very talented and understands exactly what we are looking for - plus he's very fast.

Seller's Response:

Always quick to respond (despite time differences), listens to revisions and applies them well Love the finished product and got it in a timely manner!

Seller's Response:

Start to finish could not have gone smoother!

:

Loved being able to serve the vision of this great ministry! All the best!

:

100% the best church logo creator on Fiverr!!! Very modern/sleek looking designs. Would order again.




No comments:

Post a Comment