Monday, March 30, 2020

Modern Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my MINIMALIST logo design gig on fiverr.com !

A professional Minimalist  logo design will help you to advertise what you want.

I will design a minimalist logo with high quality (300px) also i do 3d ,flat,vintage or any other brand identity design 



I HAVE MORE THAN 4000   5 STAR FEEDBACK FOR THIS ACCOUNT AND 2000  5 STAR FOR THIS GIG!

I will design any kind of MINIMAL logo design

I will provide you with: 

  • A concept with unlimited revision until you get what you really want
  • High quality service with my 15 years experience in graphic field
  • Online service with fast communication
  • Original layered editable files (on extra request)
  • Money back guarantee
  • 2 days regular delivery or 24 hours extra fast deliver (on extra request)
  • 300 dpi high quality files


ORDER NOW AND FEEL THE QUALITY

Reviews


:

Awesome work

:

Great as always. Highly recommend.

:

Pleasure to work with

:

excellent, thanks

:

Great job. Very dedicated.




No comments:

Post a Comment