Sunday, March 29, 2020

An Awesome Logo Design











About:

I will design a professional logo for your business, website, brand or just any use. 


What will you get :
Professional logo design in JPG and PNG format
High resolution

Priority support
Logo Mockup

Vector  files (In Standard and Premium package)
Source file in Ai, EPS format (In Standard and Premium package)
Unlimited Revisions (In Standard and Premium package)


100% Money Back Guarantee


Have a project to finish?  Contact me to get started. You won't regret hiring me!



Note 1:

I don't do cartoon or mascot type logo.



Note 2:


If you don't know what is the illustrator source files please read this.


you can change your graphic colors, size of output image and change texts also.
(this mean you can do any thing you want with your design if you have the source files)




For Business Card, Letter Head, Brochure, Poster and any other Stationery Check my other GiG.


Thanks

Reviews


:

Always a pleasure to work with this designer. I have used Sahmed89 3 times and have never been dissapointed! great logos and sign capabilities to put your business in the spotlight.

:

Excellent as Always !!!

:

Excellent as always

:

Very creative and better than I expected!! Five Stars for sure!!!

:

Good service




No comments:

Post a Comment