Sunday, March 29, 2020

Design Professional, 5 Branding Signature Logo











About:

In the light of COVID-19, gig pricing lowered by 25%. Let us help each other in this hard time.



I am a professional Graphic Designer and have more than 5 years of experience in the field.  
Are you getting confused? So many graphic designers here on Fiverr? You are not sure that you have selected the right designer?



I'm here to help you! If you pick me as your designer you don't have to be concerned because you picked the right one. :) 


I will Design Professional Signature logo with Unique Text style for Your Name, Business etc...


What will you get in Basic gig?


> PROFESSIONAL logo for your business
> Free JPEG files 372 Dpi
> I will send you a beautiful 3d mock-up free


Why choose Me?
> I only provide original quality logo design
No clip art/rehash/cheesy icons like what you get from many other sellers here on Fiverr
> Professional,unique and fresh ideas
> HIGH Resolutions JPEG 372 Dpi
> 100% Satisfaction
> Quick Reply


Please note this gig is for signature logos and icons are not part of it if you want an icon/symbol to be included in your order. Please also note handwritten work is not included.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She was very quick and provided me exactly what I was asking for. Very pleased with the outcome and look forward to doing business again!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience & would love to work again with.

Seller's Response:

Experience was EXTREMELY EXCEPTIONAL!! Response time has faster than expected. Work was, with out a doubt, of quality. I will be doing business with Angela again. Thanks alot!!

Seller's Response:

amazing buyer & looking forward to more exciting projects.

Seller's Response:

Awesome work. Very helpful in answering questions. Delivered before promised date and time. I am very satisfied with Angela’s work and will use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment