Sunday, March 29, 2020

Design Arabic Logo And Arabic Calligraphy In Just 24 Hours











About:

Hi, Assalamu Alaikum! Thank you for checking out my gig!



 I am a Arabic logo and Calligrapher designer ( Software Engineer)  with more then 7 years of  experience, I love to design Arabic logo and Arabic calligraphy.



I Will Create a Professional Looking Arabic, Islamic and Non-Islamic Iconic, Brandmark, Lettermark, Kufi or Calligraphy Logo Design.


Why you will select me?



1 Tons of Unique, creative and custom designs are waiting for express delivery. 

2 I will create or modify a Logo for you,  high quality, fast and cheap. 

3 UNLIMITED revisions are allowed for regular gig. 

4 I will provide life time support to you. 

5 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction

6 Lifetime Support With Every Purchase

7 Excellent Communication, Dedication and Delivery Time.



NOTE.

 i will suggest you to go with my STANDRAD AND PREMIUM PACK ,because i want to deliver unique and professional deisgn.I will share with you my previous professional work .If you place order for basic and then you like professional work you can inrease your budget later.



Just order my gig and inshallah you will get an exciting logo from me.



Waiting to be hired by you

Regards



sana.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As promised by the seller 100% satisfied with her work. Will definitely be getting my work done from Sana again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you wadee Sayein G.. salaa Khush Rahooo...

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Sana for being so patient with me. I could not have asked for a better logo for my new business. I am really excited to use these logos which have been created amazingly. I am really happy with the service provided and the communication was so easy with Sana, she understood what I wanted and delivered accordingly. I will definitely be using Sana's services in the future.

Seller's Response:

thanks a lot...

Seller's Response:

I really couldn't be happier with the entire process and final result. I received well over 10 proposed logos, settled on the one that i liked the best then she worked closely with me to tweak it into the final version... Will surely recommend her and come back for more of the awesome work.




No comments:

Post a Comment