Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Retro Vintage Badge Logo Design











About:

Hi! Welcome to my retro vintage logo design gig.

My name is Bilal Latif and i am a professional graphic designer working on fiverr from more than 6 years and got 10000+ satisfied customers who bought my service and were 100% happy with the result (check out the reviews)



About my services?

I listen carefully to what you stand for and translate it into a visual language to create brands that will stand out and make an impact.I put in a lot of effort, researching the niche of the company to come up with the best way to express it in the logo



Process?

Once you place the order, an automatic form is sent to you. You must complete the required fields that will get me all the information I need to start. Once I get this info, I will start working on your logo and with in few hours when i deliver the logo you will review it and may ask for unlimited revisions until you find it perfect, Once it is perfect i'll start developing all the collateral files included in your package and finally you will have a perfect logo!



Have more questions?Check out the (FAQs) bellow or message me if you wanna live conversation



Sounds Interesting?

Lets Order a gig now

Reviews


:

Bilal has done several logos for me and every time he is professional and delivers exactly what I request. I highly recommend his services. Thanks again Bilal!

:

Excellent seller. I have used them multiple times. Great at communicating and fast delivery. I am very happy with my purchase.

:

Logo came out amazing on the first try! You would think something being delivered so quick wouldn’t be great, far from that! Highly recommend.

:

Initially the seller made an error in the requested design but he was quickly responded and corrected this error without delay. The end results was exactly what i wanted

:

Amazing designer after numerous tries with different people for my logo he got it done in one try. I will be working with him in the future




No comments:

Post a Comment