Sunday, March 29, 2020

Recreate Or Edit Your Logo Or Graphics











About:

I can redo/ edit/ modify your logo in high resolution suitable for print or web. Just provide me with a RECOGNIZABLE IMAGE and be prepared to answer any question that I may have about it. If you are not sure of the image please message me first BEFORE ordering. I will give you up to 3 revisions and will deliver in hi-res jpeg, png, bitmap or pdf. PSD or AI file is available if you order the gig extra for that as well an express turn around. Will charge extra for moderate to heavy detailing and coloring. It's best to contact me first for accurate pricing. I'd be happy to answers all questions you have. 

Reviews


:

Always provide excellent work!

:

Awesome as ever many thanks

:

Great quality always on time

:

Amazing work!’ Thank you!

:

Awesome service as always many thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment