Monday, March 30, 2020

Embroidery Digitizing Within 1 Hour











About:

Please contact me before placing an order for 1 hour fast turnaround.

Make sure I'm Online.



Best Embroidery Digitizing Service:
Compare my files with any other's file. You will find my files well digitized.

Get your logo digitized with professional and experienced embroidery designer.
I can digitize your logo in 3d puff embroidery Files professionally and with fastest time turnaround.


Why Me:


* Fastest Delivery Time (1 to 2 hours turnaround).
* 24/7 Available.
* Money Back Guarantee.


What File Formats I Can Provide:
* Dst, Emb, PES, PXF, JEF, CND, HUS and many more (Mention What File Do You Need In Order)


What You Will Get:
* 2 Embroidery Files (DST and EMB/PXF Usually).
* JPEG File.
* PDF file.


Send Me your logo in JPEG/PNG/PDF/PSD/EPS or any file format and I will do the rest.


Note:
* 3D puff runs on simple fonts and shape objects so if you have any complex font design or mascot design then confirm first.
* I Will charge extra for Complex designs.
* If your logo cannot be digitized in 3D then it will be done in regular embroidery.
* I will only embroidery digitize your already made logo, No designing, and physical embroidery is included in it.


Thank you:)




Reviews


:

Fast delivery . Great communication

:

Such quick response.

:

Everything I asked for was done.

:

Always amazing

:

The best there is




1 comment: