Sunday, March 29, 2020

Professional Embroidery Digitizing In Few Hours











About:

Welcome to flat / normal embroidery Gig.



I am professional embroidery digitizer with over 10 years experience :)


I can digitize your logo in professional flat / normal embroidery Files with in few hours..


Reasons To Choose Me:


* Fastest Delivery Time.
* 24/7 Available.
* Money Back Guarantee.
* Free Unlimited Revisions.
* Awesome Customer Support. 


What File Formats I Can Provide:
* Dst , Emb , PES , PXF , JEF , CND , HUS and many more (Mention What File Do You need In Order)


What You Will Get:
* 2 Embroidery Files (DST and EMB Usually).
* JPEG File.
* PDF file.


Send Me your logo in JPEG/PNG/PDF/PSD or any suitable format and I will do the rest.


Note:
* Flat / Normal design runs on simple fonts and shape objects so if you have any complex font design or mascot design then confirm first.
* I Will charge extra for Complex designs.
* I will only embroidery digitize your already made logo, No designing and physical embroidery is included in it.


For any question feel free to inbox me.


Waiting for your Order.


Reviews


:

Exceptional!!! I will shop with john_digitzer again. Thank You!

:

Excellent work. Very fast delivery. Thank you.

:

Excellent customer service. Very patient with this newbie to Fiver. I highly recommend this Digitizer. Great work.

:

I just need to remember to keep the explanations simple, with clear directions. The work is excellent. Very good product and any revisions Ive requested were handled promptly with no problems. Very happy with service.

:

Excellent work. The files are very clean and sew out perfect. He is very patient and a pleasure to do business with. I will definitely be returning.




No comments:

Post a Comment