Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Design 3D Custom Logo For Your Business In 24Hrs











About:

LEVEL 2 Seller | 1.5K + Orders | 1K +  Positive Reviews 


Hi dear,

If you are looking for an attractive corporate logo design and at an affordable price, then you have come to the right place.

 

Why me:

  • Custom logo with high quality
  • Life time support

  • All file (Vector files like ai,png,bmp,eps etc)
  • PNG with transparent background
  • Friendly communication
  • Money back grantee

  • Original work,no clip art

  • You will get 100% satisfied work
  • 24 hours delivery
  • Unlimited revisions



$5 include only JPG file 



Customer satisfaction in my first priority.

I will also redesign your logo.

I will provide free mockup.



Limited offer's

Exclusively on fiverr.com

ORDER NOW

Reviews


:

Work quickly and efficiently !

:

Excellent at all times...

:

Perfect !!

:

great work

:

Oh my word!! I am absolutely delighted with the finished design, 2 revisions and its exactly what i was looking for ... even though i never even knew what that was Class .. absolute class, great communication and awesome design, thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment