Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Redo Your Low Resolution Logo To High Resolution 1 Hours











About:

Hello everybody,



Are you in trouble with your

  • old paper printed or designed logo ?
  • can't get it in great quality in large prints ?
  • Low Resolution Pixelated  ?


So now you can fix your problem by using me. I will convert your logos and trademark in to a vector file or any other format manually. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask before placing your order.



General Delivery Formats :  jpg, png, pdf, svg, epf, ai

Special Formats : dwg, bmp, dxf, emf, pct, tga, tif



have a good time. thanks



*** PLEASE NOTE -  1 Hours rush delivery (send me a message and confirm before ordering) 





Reviews


:

My order has been well consulted. The seller did everything in accordance with my wishes. In one day, the corrections I asked were applied. I highly recommend.

:

Wow !!! I am from germany and i though fiverr wouldnt have so good people here. He is defintely the best one for logo design. I give him a few point and he did.

:

He was very responsive when I sent him messages and did exactly what we were looking for when it comes to specifics.

:

Gig was helpful with a quick turnaround delivery. Will be using the logo to expand to fit a roller banner, with high resolution.

:

Above and beyond our expectation with product improvement and the speedy delivery time. Extreme value for money, easy communication and satisfaction is guaranteed. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment