Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Design Photography Or Watermark Logo











About:

I will work until you satisfy 100%.

I will design Photography or signature logo versions with Unlimited Revisions". You'll get a Modern signature Logo design in just $5 with Unlimited Revisions


The Logo(s) I design are in Ultra High Quality and very Unique and Modern. Customer Satisfaction is the utmost priority. If you are looking for a Unique, Modern Business, Professional, Retro, Signature, Modern, Badge or Text logo for your Business/Company, you are in the right place. 
Standard Package is the Most Recommended Pkg.


I can also Design Banners, Business Cards, Letter Heads, etc.


  • P.s: Feel Free to Inbox me for any Queries before placing your order.
  •  If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional i will definitely recommend him to my friends.trust me you won’t regret his work.i talked to 5 different logo designers and the_expert786 was the only one who didn’t rush me to place an order and went above and beyond so i could be satisfied iam very pleased

Seller's Response:

thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Very patient, good experience

Seller's Response:

thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Good response time.




No comments:

Post a Comment