Sunday, March 29, 2020

Design Luxury Fashion Logo











About:

WELCOME in my GIG



My designs are not like the others. I'm different, higher caliber, and creative. It's very important to achieve exactly what you need for your business, so we enjoy working very close with me.



What you'll get for BASIC

  • Basic Concept
  • Low Resolution JPG


What you'll get for STANDARD

  • 2 Clever Concepts
  • High Resolution JPG
  • Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB).
  • Source files AI
  • Transparent background (PNG).


What you'll get for PREMIUM

  • 4 Clever Concepts
  • High Resolution JPG
  • Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB).
  • Source & Vector files (AI, EPS, PDF).
  • Transparent background (PNG).
  • EXPRESS Delivery
  • PRIORITY Support
  • Black & White version
  • Unlimited Revision





Not convinced yet?! :) Then check my work samples!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hellofridaydesign/



Note:



  • I do not design mascot on this gig
  • I do not send 3D logo in vector


*For more information, Please read FAQ




Reviews


:

We got to the point of my ideas and inspiration very quick and I appreciate his effort on the final result we achieved.

:

I never thought Fiverr services will be so good. Will never work again with local graphist. I had the luck to be delivered fast, with high quality and very good réaction from the seller. We worked on my finance website and I will soon contact him again for my real estate agency. Nothing to change

:

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Working with him was an amazing first experience. He brought our vision to life and always responded quickly.

:

He is the best of best. I was demanding a lot since I have been in business in a while. He delivered to every modification request of mine and quality was always there. His work is absolutely phenomenal and I recommend 100%!!!!!!!

:

Hello_friday was a amazing! Great communication and very patient when requesting changes. Also very friendly and professional. Would definitely use again for other projects




No comments:

Post a Comment