Sunday, March 29, 2020

Perfect Embroidery Digitizing Within 2 Hours











About:



Best Embroidery Digitizing Service:



Looking for some experts to digitize your logo in best quality with fast turnaround time? then you are on the right place!



I am working in this field for more than 10 years, dealing with hundreds of happy customers.

I can digitize any type of logo for any location within just few hours.



And yes i can do RASTER TO VECTOR TRACING as well.



-Why Me??



Fastest Turnaround time

Unlimited File Formats

Reasonable prices

Best quality of work

Free Unlimited Revisions

24/7 Available

Customer Support.



-What file formats do i accept?



ANY!!! (Any image, text or document file formats)



-What file formats do i provide?



Any embroidery format like .DST , EMB , PES , PXF , JEF , CND , HUS and any other format you will ask for.



-What will you get?



EMB File (On demand)

Embroidery files (.usually .DST) or any format you want.

PDF Proof.



-Have any questions?



Feel free to contact me!!



Happy Stitching!!!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

So helpful, thank you! A quick turnaround with a beautiful result - I'll be happy to work with you again!

:

Turnaround time was super quick and the seller was very responsive and easy to communicate with! Also the design looks great!

:

The service was exactly as promised, the digitized proof looks outstanding, and the turnaround time and price are hard to beat!

:

As always I had nothing but an amazing experience. Went ahead and place another order couple of hours after receiving my last one :] I'm a very happy customer

:

Thank You so much for the extra steps you took with me. I was very pleased you will absolutely hear from me again God bless You !!




1 comment: