Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Creative Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Hi, and thanks for visiting my gig



I'm a professional graphic designer on Fiverr. And I design minimalist style of custom logos. A style which looks good to the eyes and with text that’s easy to read.



My concepts are always 100% original and customized to YOUR particular needs and style preferences.



For my portfolio, please visit here >>>   https://goo.gl/o25p5S



You will get from this gig:



  •  an experienced designer for your brand
  •  unique minimalist style of concepts
  •  full and open communication at all times
  •  high-resolution JPEG,PNG
  •  full refund if you don't like the results


Kindly note, we always try to deliver unique designs but there are millions of designer out there and creating logos for different brands. And they can have the same concept. If you see anything like the logo I have made, please let me know, I will revise your design. It won't be any issue. OPEN STOCK IMAGES will be used according to demand and requirement.



Thanks for considering Captain John!

Reviews


:

Fast and top quality thanks !

:

Excellent!! Easy to work with. Very creative.

:

He does excellent work, fast and has a good command of English.

:

He was very fast, kind and professional. i highly recommend working with him

:

Good work captain !




No comments:

Post a Comment