Monday, March 30, 2020

Design Modren Minimalist Logo











About:

Hi,

My friends.

I will design Simple,Unique,Cool,Stylish flat minimal logo. I am very talented with highest experience in graphic designing. This is my  first priority that i provide creative ideas to my clients.It would be my absolute pleasure to work with you and create an awesome logo for your brand.My designs are strong,simple,clean,smart and most importantly.If you have any question contact with me feel free. I will get back you as soon as possible

WHY YOU CHOOSE MY GIG AND ALSO WHAT YOU WILL GET IN MY GIG?

1 05 Concepts

2 Unlimited revisions

3 All formats files such as(Ai,Psd,Pdf,Eps,Png,Jpeg,Svg)

4 Social media kit(Included in Social media kit facebook cover and profile picture)

5 3d mokcup

6 Friendly communication

7 100% money back guarantee 

8 100% satisfaction.

Reviews


:

Amazing work. Great listener and so creative. I had no idea what I wanted and she created exactly what I wanted! Great designs and turned in a timely manner.

:

After some miscommunication, the seller was very responsive and worked quickly to make changes. I would definitely use them again. And, I considering buying some additional services.

:

Good work, as expected. Not stunning and overwhelming results but very good quality.

:

All is ok but the result have an old style and is not very minimalist. Very good communication and fast delivery.

:

great Job!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment