Monday, March 30, 2020

Design A Modern Business Logo











About:

                                     Welcome to my best Selling Gig!

                          *** 1100+ Orders | 950+ Reviews with 5.0 Star ratings ***



What you will get from my 40$ Standard Pack:

  • Modern Logo Concepts (including icon/symbol)
  • High quality designs to get a unique business identity
  • Unlimited Revisions + Print & Web Ready Files
  • Designs will be made from scratch

My Premium Pack 75$:

  • 2x Premium Logo Concepts + favicon + Separate files for icon
  • Exclusive Designs + Satisfaction Guarantee!
  • All Master Files Pack + VIP Support + Social Media Kit and much more..





Logo for just 5$???

  • You will get one basic logo with a simple design idea using fonts
  • High-Quality design is practically impossible for $5. If someone has provided you a good logo for $5, it stolen or copied from somewhere on internet.





Below is My Portfolio for recent design samples:

https://flic.kr/ps/3tFu3V

Reviews


:

very great

:

Kind and quick, it does what it promises even more! I recommend it!

:

Logobux designed a very elegant, minimalist design that is easy to recognise our blog. I highly recommend logobux for professional designs with super fast turnarounds.

:

Listed to my ideas and shared his great ideas . Very good !!

:

great work




No comments:

Post a Comment