Monday, March 30, 2020

Design A Spectacular Yet Unique Logo Today











About:



I will CREATE a professional yet creative LOGO for your:

website |  company | business |  brand. 

with more than 10 years of experience  and will do your designing custom artwork with your requirements and assured quality. I have over 3000 orders completed on Fiverr. 100% customer satisfaction. This gig will get you a beautiful and professional logo design! 



With your order you will get 2 logo files, one JPG file and one PNG file with transparent background. The background colour will be white unless you advise me otherwise.  If you need vector see my packages.



  1. Professional design concepts / Balanced colors / Nice contrast
  2. Professional | Corporate | Custom | Modern | Abstract | Creative| Web 
  3. Transparent .PNG File and JPG Files

  4. Free revision with order ( 1 revision)
  5. Fast Turnaround 




One revision included. 



For 3D elements please contact me before your order. 



For multiple formats and vector version of the design please check the extras.



Make sure you are comfortable with delivery time before you order!







Note : I don't create MASCOTS / CARTOONS / or any kind  that requires custom characters to be created



Reviews


:

Absolutely amazing to work with. He grasped what I was wanting and went over and beyond what I had in mind. Thank you!

:

Service was satisfactory as I received what I asked for but that's it. I don't really see the designers creative touch, no risk taken to fit with the theme. Very responsive, very good turnaround.

:

very professional with great work as well. will be doing more business with him in the future. highly recommend his work.

:

Was easy to communicate with. Finished the project in the time frame promised and produced a very high quality logo! I highly recommend sheergenius!

:

Was not easy to communicate with seller. found someone else to do work and was blown away by the designs, for half the price.




No comments:

Post a Comment