Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will design real estate logo

I will design real estate logo












About:

                Welcome To MY GIG

       100% original, NO templates, NO copying!
       * * * * *I will do unlimited revisions  * * * * *

Do you want a creative (textual, flat and etc.) logo for your business? I'll design a professional and unique logo design for your company using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop latest techniques. Just give me an idea if you want to look like a color, text, and I'll design something you like or you can choose the style from my work in the sample !!!

My Service:


✔ 100% Unique Design.
✔ 100% Buyer Satisfaction.
✔ 100% Full money back guarantee if not satisfied 
✔ 100% Original vector logo, convert to any size without the loss of quality.
✔ Original source files JPEG, PNG, PDF, EPS, TTF, AI, PSD or any other file types you would require.
✔ Unlimited Revision
✔ Super First Delivery
✔ Full time support
✔ I will give you Unlimited Samples until you are satisfied
✔ Friendly communication & quick response

Please contact if you need something not to mention this Gig description I will be happy to help!

So what are you waiting for, order now!

Best regards
Night49

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment