Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will design your brand identity, logo

I will design your brand identity, logo












About:

Is your expectation just $5 replicated logo or Hi-end brand Identity which has been created based on your business or service?  Quality things have a value, so here I'm to build your BRAND IDENTITY. Along with all the specs or even you need I can prepare the Brand Guidelines too.**


I really appreciate if you could contact me before placing the order as I need to clarify you all my requirements and check them so there's no any issue. Or at least provide all the requested information.


* 4 Options to choose from (Only the selected design will be proceeded as the final) 
* Final output is 300 DPI Vector (Illustrator, EPS, PDF, PSD) 
* Font and color Specs 
* Unlimited Revisions for the selected design**

NOTE: No 3D or illustrated character or mascot designs offered in this gig. 

It's better to check and make sure all your contents, text spellings sizes & colors are accurate, before the final delivery request. Because if there's any other change after the final delivery it might be delayed while managing with other ongoing jobs.

Apart from above PLEASE feel free to contact me for more information. 

** Conditions Apply

Reviews


worldofaccess:GREAT SERVICE GREAT QUALITY

roytalla19:i have been working with kush for several years now and i am always Pleased from his job.\n

brianlam768:Very good!

mustafaali548:Amazing working with kush will deff be my to go guy for all my graphic designs

kushthedesigner:thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment