Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will do a professional logo design

I will do a professional logo design












About:

PROFESSIONAL LOGO DESIGN FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Hi, I’m a PROFESSIONAL graphic designer with more than 17 years of experience.

I love to develop graphic solutions for your every need; from logo and stationary design to corporative branding. 


I have the skills to create a successful branding for your company by turning your ideas into a creative logo design.

Looking forward to taking your company to the next level. Please contact me for a quote! 

You can see my portfolio here https://flic.kr/s/aHskW2EXbG


What you will get?

An original and professional product.

The logo you receive could be used at full color, one color only or black and white, will be clear to read at small size.

How it works?
You bring me information about your business.

Depending the pack you select, you will receive 1, 3 or 5 designs.

You will provide feedback and suggestions to improve the design.

When the logo are finished, you will receive the final files.


Things you should know before placing the order:

  • I don't accept logos that requires drawing cartoon characters. My style is clear, I use smart shapes which will make your brand original.
  • My work is 100% guaranteed!.

Reviews


azulblue99:Great work

skinatone:Thank you once again.

behmoiras:Excellent!!!

shahzebmohammad:Seller showed great experience and we also got what we wanted after a few tries. Would definitely recommend.

brianbernstein:Great work! I am a happy repeat customer.


No comments:

Post a Comment