Monday, September 3, 2018

I will design professional minimal logo for your business

I will design professional minimal logo for your business












About:

GIVE YOUR BRAND A MINIMAL PROFESSIONAL MODERN FEEL!


A simple and Minimal logo is easy to remember, identify at a glance and a great tool to help you connect with users. If you need a new logo or looking to rebrand your whole store, LET ME HELP!


I love to design your all kinds of Logos. Let me help you and get your business looking the way you want it too!


Please check out my recent workshttps://goo.gl/bGqh8w


What you will get in this gig!


  • 24 hours express delivery.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • No clip-art, No copy, 100% Unique, Creative and Professional design.
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed. 
  • Web and Print ready final logo files.
  • Highest quality Transparent PNG, JPEG, and All Editable vector, Source Files.
  • 100% original vector logo which is scalable to any size without any quality loss.
  • Money back guaranteed.
  • 24/7 VIP Customer support.
  • Friendly and Professional Communication.



NOTE:
 With PRO Package, you will get a guideline (Design, Font, Color details etc) for your Business/ Company/ Brand logo in PDF format files with VIP SUPPORT.


SO, DON'T BE LATE "PLEASE ORDER NOW" 


If you have any question, Please feel free to contact me, I will be happy to help you.
THANKS!!

    Reviews


    dcmoore:He did a great job in a short amount of time

    spicyopu:Thank You!

    iankingstone:The sample work match the type I wanted, the design was what I wanted - great work thank you

    spicyopu:Thank You!

    vasiliospoz:proffesional work... recommended...


    No comments:

    Post a Comment