Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will do retro vintage logo within 24hrs

I will do retro vintage logo within 24hrs












About:

Hello,  
This is my Retro Logo style gig, only on Fiverr.
Retro and Vintage designs are old fashioned rookie style logo which when placed on some back ground appears very elegantly.
I will design Retro, Vintage Logo or Badge for your business, website, business card, banner, flyer, broucher, teespring....

You will Get:
✔ Retro Logo.
✔ Deliverable files will be JPG and PNG with transparent background.
✔ High Quality image (3000px x 2000px).
✔ Black & White or color.
✔ Friendly communication and fast response
✔ 100% Money back Guarantee. Ask me for refund if you don't like the logo
✔ 100% Satisfaction.

I will design your Retro Logo using the latest modern techniques in illustrator and photoshop.

Don't wait!! Place an order.

Thank you.

Reviews


johnnoll:fast, efficient and a great design

fullers_offroad:Great work

williamgibso889:Second time I’ve used her. I’m a difficult (read: picky) customer. She was patient with my revisions and ultimately delivered an outstanding logo!

uniquestyle:thank you very much, the best buyer.

yuneec4k209:Great logo , fast , perfect fit \n


No comments:

Post a Comment