Monday, September 3, 2018

I will illustrate and design a simple rustic logo

I will illustrate and design a simple rustic logo












About:

My most basic package offers you a simple, rustic design that is sure to catch the eye of your customer! You tell me the image you would like illustrated, I draw it by hand and then turn it into a wonderful logo!

Reviews


tpaigejr2:NAILED IT! I had something very specific I wanted and she crushed it!

tiffyrubinat:It was extremely tricky because feedback was taken on board by the designer but only partly and instead of getting a few alternatives back, she kept sending limited options. That resulted in a very long and tiring process.

nchase01:This was a great experience! I’m very satisfied with the finished product and happy to know I’m supporting a small business with my own small business!

aidanmccaslin:This is great!

chloezola526:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment