Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will make a retro vintage logo

I will make a retro vintage logo












About:

I will make a vintage look, high quality logo, badge or chalkboard based on your needs
You just tell me what you need and i will make an outstanding vintage retro logo based on my 8 years experience in graphic design.

Live portfolio (only for premium order) at:arianit-komneni.tumblr.com

I will send you:

Basic package: $10

  • Unlimited revisions
  • 1 Logo design
  • 1500 px , JPG, PNG amp; 1 mockup.

Standard package: $30

  • Unlimited revisions
  • VECTOR FILE, AI, EPS
  • JPG, Transp bckg PNG, 3000 px

Premium package: $40

HIGH QUALITY logo versions,

  • Unlimited revisions
  • SOURCE FILE +VECTOR FILE, AI, EPS
  • 5000 px, JPG, Transp bckg PNG
  • VIP customer support

*Plese Check extra for best options for your needs

Especially highly recommended source vector scalable file AI, EPS

IMPORTANT:

I DON'T MAKECHARACTERS.Custom Drawings/Complex Logo Designs require the Premium Pack or a custom quote (on private message), if you are in doubt pleasecontact me.

Reviews


tobiassalm:Great work!

arianit_komneni:Outstanding Experience!

kellyvaughn204:Arianit was easy to work with and takes direction extremely well! Love how quick he was on getting back with me. Our new logo is fantastic and exactly what we were looking for!!! I highly recommend. \n: )

arianit_komneni:Thank you very much!

rusho316:really good


No comments:

Post a Comment