Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will make a cute illustration logo

I will make a cute illustration logo












About:

DISCLAIMER:  YOU WANT QUALITY or JUST ANOTHER REMAKE?


This Gig is related to Illustration logo. 


Gig Information:

1. All my work is PROFESSIONAL 
2. I make everything from scratch
3. I don't use any plagiarized work
4. GOOD communication and respect for the client 
5. I am a polite and calm person so feel free to ask Many questions.

Please write me a message before ordering to discuss full logo concept, colors, typography,vectorization
Please take a look at my 3 levels of logo development packages!

If you need any more information about this GIG then please message me THANKS!! 

SARAH.

Reviews


scottvoos:Very friendly and efficient.

sarahayat93:Awesome Client!! Awesome experience!!

rhiannagibbs:Sarah created exactly what I was after - I will be using her again in the future

sarahayat93:Awesome Client!! Wonderful Experience!! Thank you so much!!

chrissjl:amazing job!! Highly recommended!! Love to work with her again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment