Monday, September 3, 2018

I will recreate logo in vector

I will recreate logo in vector












About:

Welcome to my gig, "I will recreate or replicate logo in high resolution"

In this basic gig I'll recreate your existing logo in jpg or png format in high quality 300dpi Jpg/Png format.

You can get your vector file from gig's extras or buy GOLD Package for it.


So order now and get it done quickly within 24 hours and don't forget to leave good feedback.

Note: If you need a new LOGO DESIGN, then please order my other gig. (Link given below)
https://goo.gl/1rYPZu

Thanks

Reviews


malcolmsawyers:Phenomenal service!!!

imranali79:Thank you so much.

malcolmsawyers:Amazing work!! Thank you

imranali79:You're welcome. Hope to do more business with you soon.

cathybennett:easy to work with, fast, high quality work.


No comments:

Post a Comment