Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will design business logo versions in 24 hours

I will design business logo versions in 24 hours












About:

Hello! Welcome to my gigs of professional logo design.

For $5, I will design ORIGINAL  concept draft for your business! 

We will work on a creative, unique and professional logo design for your business. It's very important to We are a team of graphic designers with an experience of over 2 years in the field.Even if we are new on this platform, we are formed of people from a variety of segments: graphic design, 

*  High-quality logo design with 2000px x 2000px size.

* 2 Vintage/Retro Logo.

* High Quality JPG, PNG Files.

* Business Card and Letterhead.

* 100% Original Vector Logo, Convert to ANY Size without the Loss of Quality.

·       If you Have any Question Before Order you can send me Message.I will Response You as soon Possible.

Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment