Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will do 5 different concepts of signature logo

I will do 5 different concepts of signature logo












About:

I will Design Professional Signature logo with Unique Text style for Your Name,Business, Company and ect...


What will you get in the gig?

> PROFESSIONAL logo for your business
> Free JPEG files 372 Dpi
> I will send you a beautiful 3d mock-up free
> Unlimited revision till your satisfaction


Why choose Me?
> I only provide original quality logo design
No clip art/rehash/cheesy icons like what you get from many other sellers here on Fiverr
> Custom logo
> Professional,unique and fresh ideas
> HIGH Resolutions JPEG 372 Dpi
> 100% Satisfaction
> Quick Reply
> Money Back Guaranty
> Unlimited Revisions

Please note this gig is for signature designing and icons are not part of it if you want an icon to be included in your order please contact me for a quote before placing the order.

Looking forward to do BEST quality service for you.
ORDER THIS GIG now and get your brand identity done today :)

Got any question? feel free to inbox me.

regard:
cr3ativ3_5

Reviews


topdoubleh:Stunning work ..\n\nThank you!

cr3ativ3_5:outstanding experience.

chantriatram:The designer was extremely quick in responding to my requests and questions throughout the process. I would highly recommend them.

cr3ativ3_5:outstanding experience. thanks for reviewing and tip.

davidkosmecki:Great and fast


No comments:

Post a Comment