Monday, September 3, 2018

I will craft a logo with unlimited revisions and copyrights

I will craft a logo with unlimited revisions and copyrights












About:

Hello and welcome to my Gig!

If you are looking for professional creative logo for your company, business and product so you have just found perfect gig on Fiverr.I am a Brand Identity Designer with 5 years experience of Design .Fast Service With Excellent Design.

 You will get - 

  • Unique,Awesome and High Quality Logo designs.
  • Unlimited Revisions till you 100% happy.
  • Transparent Background file format
  • High Quality JPG, JPEG or PNG File (1500 DPI)
  • Editable source file formats(see extras)
  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% Professional designs
  • Easy and Fast to communicate
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Give me a chance to offer my services It's my guarantee that you will be amazed after  witnessing my designs..

If you have any confusion you may contact me before placing an order.

Thanks

Regards

Amber


Reviews


lorennunley:Always a pleasure

amber3873:Outstanding Experience!

bobbiedillon:The samples listed on her site were nothing like the final product I received.

amber3873:Unacceptable Experience

ellencusumano:She was very skilled and accommodating to my requests. She also responded promptly to my communications.


No comments:

Post a Comment