Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will make vintage design logo with handdrawn illustration

I will make vintage design logo with handdrawn illustration












About:

Hello anyone, welcome to my gig :)
If you want an amazing hand drawn logo, i will design an Original hand drawn logo for your business brand or your project. The logo that I create is actually original, it would be unique and special for your brand.

Should be noted, my style logo vintage hand drawing. If you want is not my style, don't order to me. I just don't want to make you disappointed because i just make a logo design on the same style as same as displayed.

- Easy to communication
- F
ast response
100% satisfaction
100% money back guranteed

If you need more information about this gig please feel free to message me.

Thank you so much!

Reviews


wylder1324:This was an incredible experience. Very high quality work and dealt with my overly detailed revisions without issue. Will use again.

bdilisi:Excellent work! I will be using his services again!

jacobbakken:Fast, easy to work with, made an amazing design!

ridho_saras:Thank you very much my Friend, feel happy can help you :)

comicme:Very talented artist. Wanted to know the story of the company before designing the logo and knocked it out the park! Was better than I could have imagined! In love with the final product!


No comments:

Post a Comment