Monday, September 3, 2018

I will design clean modern minimalist logo

I will design clean modern minimalist logo












About:

Welcome to my Minimalist Logo Design Gig!

Looking to get aUnique, Creative, Eye catchyandProfessional Flat Minimalist Logofor yourBrand Name?look no further, you are at the right place to get what you are looking for. I'm a professional graphic designer with all the relevant skill set require to design an outstandingMinimalist Logothat will clearly connect to your brand and audience.It is known that minimalist logo is all about font manipulation and icon design which are my strong point.

Here is my portfolio link for more work samples
http://flic.kr/s/aHsmhzXGmf

REASONS TO ORDER FROM ME

  • I put Client's Needs and Requirement first
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Less than 2 Hours response time
  • Ultra High Quality Unique amp; Creative design
  • Complete logo design from scratch
  • VIP Treatment
  • Unlimited Revisions


Upon ordering, I will create 1-3 unique logo concepts for you to choose (depending on your package) After which i will further develop the chosen logo to your satisfaction and deliver together with all files included on the package.

Hearing from you will be absolute pleasure,looking forward tocreating a unique identity for you.

Reviews


badjosh:thank you very much

marcchapman:The seller exceeded my expectations! The finished product turned out great!

ab_graphix:Very friendly and awesome client. It was great experience working with you, thank you very much for everything.

edneidig:Good designer. Did a very good job. EXTREMELEY FAST.

ab_graphix:It was wonderful working with you. Thanks you very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment