Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will design modern minimalist logo

I will design modern minimalist logo












About:

Welcome to my Logo Design Service.

Hello,
Im a Professional graphic designer with 4 years experience in this field. I'm still working on a Game Developing team as a Senior 2D & 3D Graphic Artist.

I can design Modern,Professional,Simple,Clean and Unique Logo for your Name,Company or Brand.

what I offer for $50: (Basic)
   ✓ One Original logo concept
   ✓ 2000x2000 pixels (300dpi) design in JPG and PNG
   ✓ Free Mockup Preview.

Please Compare 3 Packages and choose the best package for you!

Here is the Some of my Simple logos and other Works Portfolio To get a little Idea about Quality of my works!
#simple #Clean


https://goo.gl/UXkPqC

Why choose me?
✔ Expert in every graphic sides.
✔ Creative concepts
✔ Excellent Designs variety
✔ I DO NOT use any clipart/stock vectors
✔ Unique, original & custom designs
✔ High quality vector designs
✔ Guaranteed to deliver on time
✔ Always online for your support

Note :- Please contact me  For mascot & other complex logos before order.

Feel free to message me anytime. I'm always online for you.

Best regards,
Mr.Grapix

Reviews


huynguyen937:Very fast response.

mrgrapix:great buyer. very easy to work with. Thank you for your order. Looking forward to work with you!

boosterz:A1A!A!A!A!A!

mrgrapix:Great buyer. very easy to work with. Thank you for your order. Looking forward to work with you!

alexpalmer:very good designer


No comments:

Post a Comment