Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will design a minimalist logo

I will design a minimalist logo












About:

I joined Fiverr in 2013 and I had the opportunity to work with amazing clients all over the globe to build their brand identities. Let's work together.

Hi, I’m Jago a logo and brand identity designer specialized in creating minimalist and modern designs that are functional and grab people’s attention.

You can see other works at jagodesign.tumblr.com

The Process:

I'll start creating the design and you will receive your first concept(s) in 3 days after the order being placed. From there (if needed) I will do some revisions until you get satisfied. Finally, I will deliver the final files depending on the package you have chosen.

The Reminders:

A logo option is a concept.
Only one option will be delivered as the final design.
Images (JPG and transparent PNG) will have a max resolution of 2000px
Source files (PSD, PDF, EPS, SVG and AI) are included in all 3 packages.

Things you should know before placing the order:

I don't accept jobs that require drawing cartoon characters. My style is minimal and clean, I use simplistic shapes that will make your brand original.

If you have any other questions just contact me or check the FAQ below!

Cheers, 
Jago
Logo and Brand Identity designer.

Reviews


oldboysclub:An exceptionally talented designer.

jagodesign:Thanks!!

tripcorner247:JagoDesign was Excellent! He always makes sure your logo is done right and even exceeds your expectations! You must give him a try with any logo or other design ideas you may have.

jagodesign:Thanks!!!

burke_2012:Jago is awesome. Super talented, responsive and great to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment