Monday, September 3, 2018

I will design a custom hand drawn logo

I will design a custom hand drawn logo












About:

I will design a hand drawn logo for you.

This is Boss Creatives , who will help you to Design your Professional & Eye Catching HANDWRITTEN Logo

This HAND-DRAWN design is perfect for any Person starting their own brand or business!

I do not offer simple normal Design.I do create professional High end l0g0s , which matches your brand exactly.

★ What you can use it for and files include in your Hand Drawn Logo ★


 ✔ Highly professional & UNIQUE High Quality designs in just 24 hrs

 ✔ UNLIMITED revisions until you are 100% satisfied 

 ✔ 100% original & unique vector design 

 ✔ Vector Source Files ( without any quality loss) (AI,EPS,PDF) (Standard & Premium Package)

 ✔ PROFESSIONAL Communication & Outstanding Customer Support

 ✔ Guaranteed High Quality work



I RECOMMEND the  Source File! (BEST for Printing)
With this file you can edit the design: change colors, enlarge at any size without losing Quality. 

If you have any doubt please feel free to contact  me before placing an order...

Regards :

***MONEYBACK GURANTTEE***

Looking Forward To work with you

Best Regards,
Boss_Creatives

Reviews


ekinzle:Great concepts, great revisions. amazing speed and communication.

boss_creatives:Thanks a lot!

dinaelabd:Very patient

boss_creatives:Nice to work with you..

eliseratti:Loved the design options and when I picked my favourite, got the full package that I had ordered within minutes. Excellent customer service, speedy turnaround time and of course brilliant designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment