Monday, September 3, 2018

I will design a clean modern or mascot logo

I will design a clean modern or mascot logo












About:

Welcome to my Gig!

Why we should work together!

I love to design clean modern logos that are true to their brand and resonate with customers.


Here is my Logo portfolio: http://flic.kr/s/aHsm37xHXA ©

From just $5 i will provide you:
  • Concept for your new brand identity
  • (JPG) format
  • Transparent Background (PNG) 300dpi
  • Up to 2 Revisions

Benefits you'll get on Higher Pack:
  • High-Res (JPG) format
  • Transparent Background (PNG) 300dpi
  • Editable Source File (PSD/PDF)
  • Original Vector File (AI/EPS)
  • Unlimited Revisions

✔   Original Authentic Logo Design
✔   Satisfaction Guarantee
✔   100% Money Back Guarantee
✔   24/7 Customer Support

For any queries, please read the FAQs
If you still have any questions, I invite you to contact me before ordering.

Thank you!

Reviews


jaylouie:Great job... Second order... Will order again...

donald_zhupani:Thank you Sir, you are welcomed again

stlucian1:Donald is an absolute magician! incredible work as always

donald_zhupani:Thank you so much for the great review, you are wecomed again

brandworks:This seller is professional. Before starting my project, I saw this seller's portfolios and he did as much as the artworks on the portfolio. \nI have requested some and finally those were done perfectly. \nAbsolutely I recommend this seller if you need mascot and logo which must be looked professionally and I would like to say \


No comments:

Post a Comment