Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will do it. This is my job and responsibility.

I will do it. This is my job and responsibility.












About:

HI, I am niamadesign.
Welcome.
This gig I will make plumbing, HVAC, oil and gas, heating and engineering logos.
I am professional. So I will make your logo professionalism with copyright.
I believe, it is very important.
Also, I am very happy if you message me. becasue it is good time for show my creativity to you. 
Customer's Satisfaction is my  first priority.
Service in general!
   ✔ Unique Logo Design
   ✔ Deliver on time
   ✔ Revisions untill your 100% Satisfaction
   ✔ Copyright Ownership.
   ✔ Follow Up if any problem
   ✔ Base on your recommendation
   ✔ No muscot design

$20 Basic = 
  > 2 concept with sourse file (print file pdf, HD JPG and PNG)
  > 2 revision (only selected logo)

$50 Standard
  > 3 concept with all source file and vector file
  > 5 revision (only selected logo)
  > Stationery design

$80 Premium
  > 5 concept with all source file and vector file
  > Unlimited revision (only selected logo)
  > Stationery design
  > Social media kit

If you need more service Feel free contact me! 
Thanks for view.
regard
naimadesign

Reviews


corby2005:Very good thank you very much and appreciated

naimadesign:Thanks for using Fiverr and my service. A++++++++++

vicb89:Easy to deal with, delivered in a timely manner.

naimadesign:Really Thanks for work with me. \r\nA++++++++++++++++++

bgpolyhistor:Patient and helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment