Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will deliver to your requirements! + See More

I will deliver to your requirements! + See More












About:

Get yourself a beautiful feminine word mark logo!

This feminine design is perfect for any women starting their own brand or business!

The Basic & Value Packages take 2-3 days for delivery, plus 1 day for revisions. 
I believe in providing professional & friendly customer service. I do my best to keep all my customers updated on their order! I work for client satisfaction.


✪ BASIC:

1 Logo design
Unlimited Revisions
JPG & PNG, 300dpi

✪ SUPER:

1 design options
Unlimited Revisions
High-Res JPG & PNG, 300dpi

✪ KILLER:

2 design options
UNLIMITED REVISIONS
High-Res JPG & PNG 300dpi
PDF
Vector
Source File
Mockup of your logo in a styled photo


✪ Please Note:
This gig is for creating text based logos. I can add in small graphics to add to it's beauty.

You can ask me a template of fonts if you want to see the fonts i have with me and select one for you. so that it saves both of our time.

Reviews


jessicamchayle1:Rushes work

venom_hunt:Not even rushed, you purchased basic package and delivery would be accordingly. Ask for free work i refused and gave the review. Worst buyer ever.

ujdj22:2nd time working with venom_hunt and just as the last time delivered what we needed and within time frame. Will definitely be using again. Thank You

venom_hunt:thanks

belindawoods330:Great work, as always! Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment