Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will design a watercolor logo with free hd png and jpg in 24hrs

I will design a watercolor logo with free hd png and jpg in 24hrs












About:

Welcome to fiverr's BEST Logo Designing Service!

Hi, My name is Nouman and i work under the brand name called abbie31h. This is my High Rated Gig, only on Fiverr.


PREMIUM PACK(55$):
  • Includes source and vector Files
  • 2 Concepts
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 24 hour delivery
  • VIP Support

STANDARD PACK(35$):
  • Includes source and vector Files
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • VIP Support

BASIC PACK(10$):
  • Basic logo design(MINIMUM Custom Requirements). Kindly order higher packages for complex projects.
  • Unlimited Revisions

I also make these designs: 

  • Business Card
  • Letterhead
  • Banner/Covers for social media

Why you should choose me than other seller?

- Professional and Very Friendly logo designer
- Easy to communicate
- For every client treated as a Loyal Friend
- Willing to help you with UNLIMITED revisions
- Not wasting your Precious Time

You are just a click away from professional, modern, beautiful, eye catching, attractive and your own creative logo.We provide the best high quality original designs. So order our outstanding gig and your awesome logo will be ready within 24 hours. 

Thanks

Reviews


thomasmorse:Very quick and efficient, gave me different options and color schemes!

luismeyer_ca:I am really happy with the final product I received. I got to review the logo a few times and my requests were managed as I wanted.

abbie31h:Outstanding Experience!

varuntejakurada:Excellent work.

abbie31h:Outstanding experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment