Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will do minimal, eye catching logo and brand identity

I will do minimal, eye catching logo and brand identity












About:

  • We are a team of professional graphic designers. 
    I’ll design a modern minimalist logo design to help your new business really take off and reach the heights you’re dreaming of.


    I'll create Minimal, Flat, Modern, Creative, Minimalist Logo Design Professionally on Adobe Illustrator (.ai, .eps format).★
    I will create few concepts of your logo so you can choose the best one.

    Why Choose/Order this Gig?
    PLEASE TAKE A LOOK :
    • Fast Express Delivery
    • 5.0 out 5.0 Star Gig
    • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
    • 24 x 7 Premium Support
    • Quick Response from my side
    • Full copyright of your logo
    • All Vector Printable Source files (Check Packages)
    • Unlimited Revisions
    • Original Logo Design from Scratch

  • UNLIMITED revisions to your satisfaction.
  • 100% original png transparent file
  • Delivery within 1-2 working days
  • FULL pack including all source files for web and print 
  • 100% Satisfaction guarantee - Full Legal Ownership, provide a transfer of ownership

    Contact me now to discuss your project details and organize a custom quote!

                          

Reviews


cmays7:Great work

tomdaya:Hey can u revise my logo please I just need the island part in bold letters \nThat’s it

raziyasultan:ok i will don't be worried about this... soon i will send your modified design

bwp2018:Awesome!!!

raziyasultan:Thank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment