Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will do minimal, eye catching logo and brand identity

I will do minimal, eye catching logo and brand identity












About:

  • We are a team of professional graphic designers. 
    I’ll design a modern minimalist logo design to help your new business really take off and reach the heights you’re dreaming of.


    ★I'll create Minimal, Flat, Modern, Creative, Minimalist Logo Design Professionally on Adobe Illustrator (.ai, .eps format).★
    I will create few concepts of your logo so you can choose the best one.

    Why Choose/Order this Gig?
    PLEASE TAKE A LOOK :
    • Fast Express Delivery
    • 5.0 out 5.0 Star Gig
    • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
    • 24 x 7 Premium Support
    • Quick Response from my side
    • Full copyright of your logo
    • All Vector Printable Source files (Check Packages)
    • Unlimited Revisions
    • Original Logo Design from Scratch

  • UNLIMITED revisions to your satisfaction.
  • 100% original png transparent file
  • Delivery within 1-2 working days
  • FULL pack including all source files for web and print 
  • 100% Satisfaction guarantee - Full Legal Ownership, provide a transfer of ownership

    Contact me now to discuss your project details and organize a custom quote!

                          

Reviews


cmays7:Great work

tomdaya:Hey can u revise my logo please I just need the island part in bold letters \nThat’s it

raziyasultan:ok i will don't be worried about this... soon i will send your modified design

bwp2018:Awesome!!!

raziyasultan:Thank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment