Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will do modern logo design

I will do modern logo design












About:

Hi, I will design a modern logo for you?

Are you looking for an outstanding and creative modern Logo for your company or organization?.
I will design Unique LOGO for you at an affordable rate, and also we design stationary and social media kit incorporating your new designed Logo.

  • Here are My Bundle:

    BasicPackage
    ✔JPG and PNG file format
    ✔Transparent Background.
    ✔ 1 Concepts
    ✔UnlimitedFree Revisions.

    Recommended Package
    ✔ProvideJPG, PNG
    ✔Transparent Background.
    ✔3 Logo Concepts
    ✔UnlimitedFree Revisions.
    ✔Free Vector EPS or Ai
    ✔Free Photoshop, PSD

    Premium Package
    ✔ProvideJPG,PNG
    ✔Vector EPS or Ai
    ✔Free Photoshop, PSD
    ✔Transparent Background.
    ✔5 Logo Concepts
    ✔Business Card With Logo
    ✔Include Stationary design
    ✔ Unlimited revisions

    Order Now!!!

Reviews


cavedrummer:This service was great! Made every change we needed and ended up with an amazing product. Communication was great and I would absolutely work with Helen again! Thanks for a great service and a great product.

trending_design:Thanks for the generous tip and awesome review. It was an outstanding experience, looking forward to working with you again.

andreachase328:Helen was absolutely wonderful. She was extremely patient in working with me to make sure I had received exactly what I was looking for. I will definitely use her again and will recommend her. Thank you Helen!!

trending_design:Thanks Andrea for the very generous tip, you're such an amazing person, thanks for ordering will be looking forward to working with you again.

siegjalink:Amazing work!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment